For back or neck pain and injuries, surgery is not usually the first option. But when other treatments have not given you the results you want, experts at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System offer advanced surgeries. We specialize in minimally invasive treatments of the spine to some of the most complex surgeries of the spine, for conditions related to degeneration, trauma, and sports injury as well as diseases such as arthritis and scoliosis.
Our orthopaedic surgeons and neurosurgeons, work closely with interventional radiologists and other specialists to successfully treat a variety of conditions of the spine. At Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, we are dedicated to continually improving spine care through research and education.
Common conditions treated:
- Adult scoliosis, or curvature of the spine
- Disc injury and disease
- Shifted spine, or spondylolisthesis
- Fracture, or broken bone
- Herniated disc in the neck or back (also called a slipped or ruptured disc)
- Back fracture, such as pars defect
- Neck sprain
- Osteoporosis, or thinning of bones, which can cause bones to become brittle and break
- Pinched nerve
- Sciatica, or pain that can radiate through the lower back and down to the legs
- Spinal stenosis, a narrowing of open spaces in the spine
So that you can participate fully in your care, we offer the Spine Camp at Pelham Medical Center. Meet with our experts to learn what to expect, from your first appointment with us to rehabilitation and your return to your favorite activities.
Programs and Treatments
Thank you for choosing the Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Spine Program. Our dedicated physicians and staff are committed to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your first scheduled appointment to complete paperwork to ensure your appointment starts on time.
Please bring the following:
- Insurance Card
- Picture ID
- Social Security Card
- Spine Intake Packet (SIP)