The Corporate Education Department at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System provides many services for Spartanburg Regional employees and the community. The department provides educational and computer offerings for all service areas. The department also coordinates clinical experiences for all undergraduate and graduate nursing and allied health students.
Corporate Education provides:
- General orientation to all new employees
- American Heart Association classes
- Learning management systems support
- Continuing Education for nurses and allied health professionals for both hospital employees and the community
- Opportunities for high school and college/university students to explore career options in health care
- Leadership development workshops
- Civility Training
- Career Development
Get in touch with us
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
PO Box 4848
Spartanburg, SC 29305-4848