An Extra Measure of Support to Help You Succeed
When you join our team, your nursing career starts strong and keeps on growing. We provide a yearlong pathway for new graduates and nurses with less than 12 months of experience. It begins within just a few months of your start date.
At Spartanburg Regional, you’re enrolled in your transition-to-practice residency without any application hassles or start-date delays. You’ll join a cohort of new nurses from around the hospital. You’ll take part in active education, training and mentorship while you work in your new nursing position.
About our program
New Grad RNs can receive:
- All Expenses Paid for Interview travel
- Up to $5,000 Relocation Assistance
- $5,000 Taxable Sign-On Bonus, $7,500 for Med Surg Positions Only
- $5,250 Student Tax-free Loan Repayment for Med Surg Positions Only
- NCLEX Prep Courses Lead by Experienced Staff featuring UWorld Software
- Reimbursement for NCLEX Testing Cost Upon Successful Completion
How We Help You Transition to Practice
Your first nursing job is an exciting milestone, but it can seem overwhelming at first. Learn more about how our program smooths your transition from newly minted graduate to accomplished and confident RN:
- Transition-to-Practice Nurse Residency Training and Career Pathways - Take a closer look at our Nurse Residency Program, including specialized training opportunities and subspecialty pathways.
- How to Join – To find your best fit, explore all of the career opportunities at Spartanburg Regional to discover the right nursing opportunity for you. Learn more about applying for a job and beginning transition-to-practice at Spartanburg Regional.
- What to Expect – Ready to get started? Find out what to expect during your nurse transition-to-practice pathway, from day one through graduation.