Lung Cancer Program
The Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute specializes in diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship for cancers found in the chest (thorax). When diagnosed with a thoracic cancer, our team provides you the information, treatment, and support you need for managing and surviving your cancer.
Thoracic cancers include:
- Chest wall
- Other thoracic cancers (thymomas)
Our team offers you the latest treatment options:
- Endobronchial ultrasound for diagnosis and staging
- Robot and video assisted surgical procedures
- Radiation therapy including stereotactic radiosurgery and intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) and image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Targeted chemotherapy, antibodies, and gene therapy
- Clinical trials
- Palliative or supportive care
The Multidisciplinary Planning Conference is dedicated to personalizing your cancer care through a comprehensive discussion regarding your pathology and imaging studies. This collaboration is important to you because it provides you the best options for survival and quality of life, our ultimate goals for you.