We are prepared for your child’s healthcare needs from infancy to young adulthood, both in our practices and our hospitals. Medical Group of the Carolinas pediatricians offer preventive care, well-child check-ups, immunizations, treatment of injuries and illnesses, and specialized care in practices across the Upstate.
Our board-certified pediatricians recognize that children are not just smaller versions of adults. Children need specialized care for their specific needs appropriate to their developmental level from birth through adolescence.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) for children up to 17 years old
- Pediatric Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Pediatric Outpatient care
- Safe Kids of the Piedmont, part of a national education program to prevent childhood injuries and death
- Infant Sleep Safety
- Baby-friendly Childbirth Program and Consultations
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Lab Testing and Imaging
- Pharmacists Specializing in Pediatrics
- Respiratory Therapy
- Well Child Visits