When you need blood drawn or another lab test, you can rely on us – your trusted partners in health – for high-quality care. We have convenient facilities at multiple locations, all working together to provide access to a variety of services.
The labs within the Spartanburg Regional Healthcare system offer comprehensive lab service. We can collect and perform many tests on-site. Our laboratories and collection centers provide options for safe and accurate testing and are committed to being the most trusted laboratory.
Some of the most common types of tests we provide include:
- Complete blood count with differential
- Basic metabolic panel
- Comprehensive metabolic panel
- COVID-19 PCR test
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone
- Lipid panel
- Hemoglobin A1C
- C-Reactive protein
- Urinalysis with microscopic exam
- Genetic sequencing
Our labs can provide tests for anyone with a referral or order. You do not have to be an existing Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System patient.
Most lab tests are available without an appointment. You can visit any of our lab locations during business hours for a test your doctor ordered.
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System laboratories are accredited by:
- Association for the Advancement of Blood & Biotherapies (AABB)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Det Norske Veritas, Inc (DNV)
- Commission on Office Laboratory Accreditation (COLA)