We treat patients who have an illness or injury that causes pain and/or limits their ability to function at home, work or play. We can help you find relief from headaches, neck, lower back, arm and leg pain, fibromyalgia and cancer-related plan, as well as pain that might be a side effect of other health conditions such as diabetes.
Whether you have acute (short-term), or chronic (long-term) pain, we have a broad range of treatment options. From the least invasive (such as meditation, personalized exercises, or physical therapy) to more advanced treatments (such as pain medications, and surgery), you'll have the support and resources of our specialists.
We treat the whole person, not just the symptoms.
Accepting Virtual Visits
Programs and Treatments
Some of our specialties and services offered:
- Botox injections for muscle pain and spasticity
- Diagnostic injections
- Joint or muscle injections/epidural steroid injections
- Kyphoplasty for vertebral fractures
- Nerve conduction studies (NCS/EMG)
- Radiofrequency ablation/Rhizotomy
- Spinal injections: epidural and facet joint injections
- Spinal cord stimulators
- Therapeutic exercise, braces and artificial limbs
- Trigger point injections/peripheral nerve blocks