Center for Rehabilitative Medicine
Our team of experts guides patients through comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation programs that are customized to the unique needs of each individual. We are committed to helping our patients return to independent living as soon as possible.
Patients have access to specialized hospital care if it is needed while they participate in our inpatient rehabilitation program. This allows them to be confident that their healthcare needs will be met while they focus on reaching their rehabilitation goals.
We specialize in treating patients with the following conditions:
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Cerebrovascular accidents (CVA) – stroke
- Debilitating conditions
- Fractures of femur or hip
- Head trauma
- Hip replacements
- Joint replacements
- Knee replacements
- Multiple traumas
- Neurological conditions such as Guillain-Barre, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, polyneuropathy, and muscular dystrophy
- Pulmonary conditions including COPD
- Spinal cord injuries
News & Highlights
We are proudly accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for demonstrating the integration of nationally recognized standards to be a high quality and effective healthcare provider.