Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) is professional education for interfaith spiritual care giving and religious leadership. It brings participants of all faiths into supervised ministry with individuals in crisis. CPE consists of clinical service, formational opportunities and significant introspection.
- Engage in intensive and extensive encounters with persons in crisis
- Grow personally and professionally from feedback of CPE peers and educators
- Reflect spiritually and theologically on specific human experiences
- Develop interpersonal and interprofessional relationship skills
- Deepen their understanding of spiritual care