Specialized Urologic Consultation and Care
Many people take urologic health for granted until they have symptoms such as kidney stones, changes in bladder habits, or a cancer concern. Whatever the condition, our urologists are here for you. The urology specialists at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System treat conditions of the bladder, kidneys and other urinary tract organs and systems.
Our services include medical and nonsurgical therapies. If you need surgery, Spartanburg Regional offers a variety of surgical options such as robotic surgery and other minimally invasive procedures.
Urologists at Spartanburg Regional also diagnose and care for urologic cancers including penile, bladder, kidney and prostate cancers. Our surgeons are members of the multispecialty teams at Gibbs Cancer Center that review each patient’s individual case to customize the most effective treatment plan.
Urologic Conditions Treated
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Bloody urine – microscopic or visible
- Chronic bladder pain (interstitial cystitis)
- Chronic recurrent urinary tract infections
- Continence disorders – including stress and urge bladder incontinence
- Enlarged prostate and prostate conditions
- Impotence/erectile dysfunction
- Kidney stones
- Penile disorders, including Peyronie’s disease (curvature)
- Testicular disorders
- Urologic cancers - including prostate cancer, bladder cancer and kidney cancer
Urologic Screening and Diagnostic Testing
- Cystoscopy evaluations
- Imaging, including CT (Computed Tomography) scans, ultrasound and radiological exams
- PSA, free PSA and other prostate screening and blood tests
- Semen analysis, including post-vasectomy sperm check
- Urinalysis and urodynamics
We understand the sensitive nature of urologic disorders. Our experienced specialists and staff will listen to you, discuss your concerns and offer treatment options that work for you.