Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System's Corporate Health program aims to meet employers’ health and safety needs for an optimal workforce. Establishing trusting relationships and delivering quality programs have resulted in strong partnerships and successful outcomes for our local employers.
Our Corporate Health team has over 25 years of experience in providing occupational health, primary care, industrial rehabilitation, wellness and prevention programs. Our providers and clinicians are experts in the field of employer healthcare solutions, offering on-the-job injury treatment and follow-up, as well as several proactive approaches for prevention.
We are proud to provide healthcare services to over 1,000 companies in the Upstate. We have streamlined our services at occupational health and primary care clinics, onsite services and work site clinics to provide accessibility to our programs and diagnostic procedures. Being part of a large healthcare system ensures continuity of care for every patient through electronic medical records (EMR).
Corporate Health Documents
- Authorization Form
- Mobile Equipment Physical Letter
- OSHA Respirator Questionnaire
- Patient Registration Form - English
- Patient Registration Form - Russian
- Patient Registration Form - Spanish
Department of Transportation (DOT) Forms
- Driver Instructions Letter
- Physical Exam Considerations Form
- Medical Examination Report Form
- CMV Driver Medication Form
- Insulin Treated Diabetes Mellitus Assessment Form
Employer Injury Prevention Forms