Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System sponsors a variety of training programs for medical students and professionals. Training for residents and fellows is provided through a number of provider-based practices staffed by the full-time faculty. We welcome anyone that is interested in an outstanding medical education experience in an excellent community teaching hospital.
Residency Programs and Medical Student Services
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Residency
- Athletic Training Residency
- Clinical Pastoral Education
- Family Medicine Residency
- General Surgery Residency
- Medical Student Services
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
- PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency
- Physical Therapy - Orthopaedic Residency
- Physical Therapy - Sports Residency
- Transitional Year Residency
News & Highlights
Interested in a residency at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System?
Upstate South Carolina is a great place to work and live. We have proximity to the mountains, huge lakes, and beautiful beaches are within a 3 hour drive.
Our Health Sciences Library contains a collection of 1,000 books and audiovisuals on the subjects of nursing, medicine, pharmacology and allied and mental health.